• You really don’t need the lights on to access your stealth safe, it has an interior light
• Unlike others, the stealth safe’s door doesn’t slam when you open it, that’s cool, right?
• The safe seems to be built pretty solid, at least for what I’d expect when going for something this inexpensive.
• The 1st button on the keypad has a dimple on it so you can easily identify the first button in the dark
• When you press the access key, each button has a blue light ring around it that lights up.
• The barrel pegs on coated with a foam-like material (more dense/rigid than foam) that seems like it’ll be okay on the insides of your barrel
• There are 5 holes on the bottom that can be used to bolt the safe down to something, to prevent theft.
• It comes with a steel which can be used to keep the same from walking off.
• The interior is padded with a thin foam material, so it should keep your firearms safe from scratching or making noise on removal
• It has an optional silent mode feature.
• It can easily hold 5 handguns
• Do not type in the key code too fast, because the button lock delays
• The 9volts battery that powers it doesn’t last long
CHECK IT OUT HERE