As a working parent with kids to take care of, the house to look after and a baby lying in the crib seeking for your attention, how would you feel if someone offers to look after the baby on your behalf? glad right?.
You may not always have someone to help you take care of the baby, but with a baby monitor, you can attend to your baby’s needs, and at the same time fully concentrate on other important chores or possibly have fun with friends without worries.
Many parents do not welcome the idea of having a techy device watch over their kids, especially when the baby needs special medical attention, in that case, a baby monitor could be helpful but not recommended, a real human baby sitter should be provided.
Now, let’s look at the general benefits of having a video baby monitor:
1. It helps you get enough rest that you deserve: Don’t always think that you will wake up at the slightest sound from your baby, sometimes you may fall into a deep sleep, and all the baby’s screaming will only sound very faint to your ears, a baby monitor doesn’t feel fatigued, and so will always be awake to hear your baby calling.
2. It’s a multipurpose device: babies and children can and should be monitored as well. Since you can’t be in two places at the same time, you would want to ensure that your kids are playing safe while you are busy with work. If they begin to argue with one of their siblings you can let them know that they should think about settling down via the use of a two-way monitor.
3. Aids in sleep tracking: The video baby monitor also helps in accurate sleep tracking. Have it in mind that a baby might be awake but won’t cry. A child can be up rolling and turning without crying and this can be hard to note especially when using an audio monitor that does not make it easy to differentiate the sounds. When you have a video monitor, you will be able to see what is happening in your baby’s room even though they may not be crying. This helps you to measure the amount of sleep the baby is getting. By seeing exactly what time they finally settle and sleep, you are able to let them have enough sleep accurately.
4. It gives you peace of mind: Baby monitors give you peace of mind, convenience, and security, considering how vulnerable and helpless babies can be. The truth is there is no way you can watch over the baby around the clock, you will need to take care of other chores and tasks and this means leaving the baby unattended.
5. Helps you manage your time and space: You can’t have your baby around all the time, though your baby enjoys being carried around in your sling, sometimes they need to rest in their cribs while you carry on about your daily routine. Baby monitors allow this much-needed flexibility when it comes to space and time.